- Florida Frontiers: The Weekly Radio Magazine of the Florida Historical Society which can be heard on public radio stations throughout the state, with archived programs available on our website, is provided to Florida NPR stations for free..
- Florida Frontiers the Television Series, can be heard on PBS stations throughout the state. This series is also archived on our website and provided to PBS stations for free.
- Florida Frontiers Blog, the weekly blog is published in the Florida Today newspaper as well as other Gannett newspapers. It is also archived on our website (with no charge for access).
- Florida Historical Society Press, publishes a diverse selection of interesting books, both non-fiction and novels.
- Florida Historical Quarterly, our critically acclaimed journal that publishes scholarly research. Subscription to the Quarterly is the primary benefit of membership in the Florida Historical Society.
- Florida Historical Society Archeology Institute (FHSAI) Lectures held at the Brevard Museum of History & Natural Science. Lectures are free to the public.
- The Friends of the Florida Historical Society sponsor the “Discover Florida” speaker series at the Library of Florida History in Cocoa. These lectures are free to the public.
- FHS works with several institutions of higher learning to provide internships for students in the fields of history, public history, library science and organizational management. In addition, FHS and its Library offer assistance to young scholars who are working on theses or special projects.
- Special events, presentations and our Annual Meeting and Symposium, which is held in May each year in a different Florida city.
- ....... and many more!
in Florida Archaeology